Plan to join us for the Canadian Charolais Association Annual General Meeting June 12 – 13, 2015 in Brandon, Manitoba. The 2015 AGM will be held in conjunction with the Manitoba Pen Show and Picnic.
Friday, June 12th
- 1:00pm – Manitoba Pen Show and Sale at HTA Charolais, Rivers, MB
- Everyone is welcome to bring entries to the Pen Show and promote their operation
- Limit three entries per farm
- Register with Shawn Airey at 204.724.8823 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry deadline June 1st
- Cattle to be on site by Noon on June 12th
- 3:00pm – Pasture Tour at HTA Charolais
- 5:00pm – Cocktails
- 6:00pm – BBQ hosted by HTA Charolais at the farm
- Social Evening to follow dinner
Saturday, June 13th
- 1:00pm – CCA Annual General Meeting, Brandon MB at the Victoria Inn
- 5:00pm – Cocktail Hour
- 6:00pm – Banquet
- Please register by June 1st with Rae Trimble Olsen via email email@example.com or phone at 204.252.3115
- 8:00pm – Manitoba Social – Enjoy the comradery of your fellow Charolais enthusiasts
Victoria Inn Hotel & Convention Centre
3550 Victoria Avenue | Brandon, Manitoba R7B 2R4 Canada
Phone: 204-725-1532 Toll Free: 1-800-852-2710
Since our creation in 1959, the Canadian Charolais Association has served as one of Canada’s major beef breed associations. Based in Calgary, we continually strive to provide our members with up-to-date industry information.
The benefits of using Charolais cattle are obvious – cattlemen simply can’t deny their growth and carcass traits. Over the years, Charolais cattle have earned the reputation of producing cows who can handle a range of environmental conditions and bulls who increase the size and ruggedness of any herd. On the rail, Charolais genetics increase total red meat yield.
Whether you’re a producer looking for Charolais genetics, a member looking to further your involvement in the CCA, or an established breeder looking for producer news, we’re here to help. Contact us for more information on how you can get involved with the Canadian Charolais Association.
2015 TATTOO YEAR LETTER IS C
Canada hosts the World as we welcome the International Charolais community for the 2015 World Charolais Technical Conference, June 22 through June 30. We’re expecting attendance to represent upwards of at least ten countries from around the world, all focused on the betterment of the Charolais herd. We will begin in Regina, Saskatchewan and work our way to Alberta with a promising schedule of events planned for a good mix of seed stock, research and feedlot visits; as an added bonus we’ll have a glimpse into traditional Western Heritage at the Ponoka Stampede. Meeting topics throughout the conference will look into genomics, agricultural advocacy and sustainability as well as the Annual General Meeting of Charolais International.